2020 VENDOR / EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION
Full payment of the registration fee must be received and payment cleared no later than Monday, November 2nd, 2020 in order to be registered and attend the 2020 Gathering. Payments can be made online or by cheque or certified money order.
VENDOR / EXHIBITOR REGISTRATION
Not For Profit (NFP) Vendor - Early Bird Registration - $575.00
* NFP Early Bird Registration only available until March 31st, 2020
Not For Profit (NFP) Vendor - Regular Registration - $650.00
* NFP Vendor Regular Registration will be charged from April 1st to November 2nd, 2020
For Profit (FP) Vendor - Early Bird Registration - $675.00
* FP Early Bird Registration only available until March 31st, 2020
For Profit (FP) Vendor - Regular Registration - $725.00
* FP Vendor Regular Registration will be charged from April 1st to November 2nd, 2020
*All registration fees are for one Vendor / Exhibitor Table and one person only. Should you wish to have more than one person at your table, they must register and pay as a Delegate.
All Vendors / Exhibitors will enjoy the following at the 2020 Gathering:
- 2020 Gathering tote bag and swag
- Skirted Vendor / Exhibitor Table
- Access to all three days of Gathering sessions
- Access to Gathering Delegates
- Access to Vendor / Exhibitor tables
- Breakfast all three days of the Gathering
- Lunch all three days of the Gathering
- Morning and afternoon coffee service, all three days of the Gathering
- Daily Networking opportunities
- Daily Door Prizes
- November 18th evening Mix and Mingle Social (includes presentation of the BCANDS 2020 Indigenous Partnership Award, traditional entertainment, finger foods, and cash bar)
* Vendors / Exhibitors are solely responsible of all other expenses in relation to attending the 2020 Gathering not included in the Vendor / Exhibitor registration fee. This includes, but not limited to: travel costs to attend, accommodations, meals (not provided in the registration), entertainment, electrical power at the Gathering, exhibit / vendor purchases, etc. Registration for a Vendor / Exhibitor is for one person only, if you wish to have additional person at your Vendor / Exhibitor Table they must register and pay to attend the Gathering as a Delegate.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Full refund for the 2020 Gathering registration, less a $50 processing fee, will be honored if cancellation is received no later than October 26th, 2020.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations requested after October 26th, 2020
- All registration cancellations must be receive in writing. Email cancellation notice to Gathering 2020
- No refunds will be issued for no-shows
A registration confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address you provide. If you do not received a confirmation e-mail within 5 days, please check your spam folder first, if the e-mail is not there then contact us by telephone: (250) 381 7303 ext. 202 or Toll Free: 1 - 888 - 815 - 5511 ext. or by email to Gathering 2020
* During the 2020 Gathering BCANDS will be documenting the event. By registering you understand and agree to give the British Columbia Aboriginal Network on Disability Society (BCANDS) permission to use images (including videos and sound recordings) of you at the event which may be included future BCANDS advertising, promotion, marketing and reporting. You understand that your personal information, including images of you, is being collected pursuant to section 26 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy act, R.S.B.C. 1996, c. 165. You consent to your name provided by you to BCANDS being displayed in connection with the appearance of your Image. You consent to images of you, being stored, accessed or disclosed outside of Canada.
If you do not want images of you at the 2020 Gathering used by BCANDS, please email BCANDS at Gathering 2020
I have read, understood and agree to the above and wish to register for the BCANDS 2020 Gathering
Click on the Registration Button below to continue to registration
Confirmed Vendors / Exhibitors
at the 2020 Gathering
"It was an honour to present at the BCANDS Gathering in 2019. The communities that were brought together shared experiences and knowledge that will echo as we move forward. Bring on 2020! I can’t wait to continue this journey!"
President and CEO - Canadian Council on Rehabilitation and Work
"The BCANDS 2019 Gathering was a well organized event and did a great job at being a significant knowledge resource place for all things related to Indigenous disability planning. The main stage information sessions consisted of the right topics and the partner hall kiosks provided places to connect and get more detailed assistance. I saw many people networking and offering support to each other which is a sign that the right people attended. "
Executive Director - Plan Institute